Please apply through this link
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
Fractal Analytics is a strategic analytics partner to the most admired Fortune 500 companies globally and helps them power every human decision in the enterprise by bringing analytics & AI to the decision making process. In 2007, the company became India’s second-largest analytics company.
Fractal has more than 1,200 employees spread across 14 global locations including the United States, UK, Ukraine and India. Fractal has been featured as a leader in the Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2017 by Forrester Research, a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute, and recognized as a ‘Cool Vendor’ and a ‘Vendor to Watch’ by Gartner.
Role Brief: 1-4 years of experience in Analytics & Visualizations & good project work experience using with experience in CPG (FMCG) /Retail domain Experience in desirable. The incumbent will lead and engage with client teams to understand, define, design and develop data-driven BI solutions to meet the needs of clients.
- Understand the business requirements/ questions to be answered
- Work with client to align on KPIs and data sources to be used
- Define visuals and key KPIs that enable speed to insight
- Design and align on mock-ups
- Perform data extraction and data transformation processes to create the data set required for the dashboard
- Develop the dashboard based on mock-ups finalized and perform UAT
- Implement feedback from business users and create final version of the solution
- Automate the refresh process using data transformation tools
- Conduct workshop and train users for higher solution adoption
Work Experience & Qualification:
- 1-4 Years of experience in Tableau & Business consulting
- Good Experience in Tableau Projects (involved in the complete lifecycle viz., requirement gathering, data modeling / scripting, developing and testing
- Knowledge of data transformation tools like Alteryx, KNIME, SQL, Hive will be an added advantage
- Must have experience in CPG/FMCG domain
- BI Reporting
- Tableau Desktop & Server implementation including live connections with databases like SAP, SQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Client management
- Problem solving and good communication skills
- BTech / BE/ MSc (Maths, Eco, Stats) with relevant experience