Please click on this link to apply!
- 2-4 years of hands-on modelling experience on R/Python along with SQL. The incumbent needs to be excellent in Problem Solving, Insight Generation & Storyboarding,
Brief about the Team & Fractal:
- Fractal Analytics is Leading Fortune 500 companies leverage Big Data, analytics and technology to drive smarter, faster and more accurate decisions in every aspect of their business.
- Technical and domain expertise Analytics: R/Python along with SQL
- Execution excellence: Understand and translate statistics to address client business problems. Provide high-end consulting to clients to help them sharpen their business strategy by implementing analytical models that support the realization of business objectives
- Executive Presence : Interface with client to understand their problems and work with the delivery team on solutions that address the client needs. Develop & conceptualize sophisticated & innovative analytical solution and actionable insights with high client and business understanding
- Solve business problems & develop a business solution: Use problem-solving methodologies to propose creative solutions to solve a business problem. Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data-driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems. Develop models & recommend insights. Form hypothesis and run experiments to gain empirical insights and validate the hypothesis. Identify and eliminate possible obstacles and identify an alternative creative solution.
- Project management: Lead at least one client engagement independently. Execute end to end client engagements. Ensure regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics is done effectively & efficiently.
- Client relationship management: Build deep client relationship, network & be a thought partner. Anticipate business problems & deliver par excellence.
- Sales Support & account growth: Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager. Support the sales team as required for RFPs and regular sales pitches
- Firm building: Contribute to firm growth by participating and conducting training sessions.
- Should have 2+ years of hands-on modelling experience on R/Python along with SQL
- Knowledge of at least a few analytical approaches required
- Client results and response focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple types of data
- Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills required
Must have experience in one of the below skills:
- Advanced analytics/Predictive Modelling/Machine Learning experience
- Market Mix Modelling Experience
- Pricing/Promotion Analytics
- PowerBi,Tableau, Spotfire, Knime or Alteryx
- Preferably an MBA or an Engineer with relevant experience